Decided to share this recipe because the cake always turns out delicious! Plus it’s absolutely easy to make and prepare, all within 45 minutes!
125 grams of butter/magarine
190 grams of plain flour
150 grams of sugar
2-3 medium-sized bananas, mashed
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
2. Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan and remove from heat.
3. Add the mashed bananas into the mixture and stir well.
4. Add the beaten egg, flour and baking powder into the mixture. Stir well.
5. Pour the mixture into the tray that you want your cake to be baked in and leave it to rise in the oven for 35 minutes!
And there you have it! Lovely, mouth-watering and delectable banana cake. Remember to cool it before serving, though.